Affordable Without Compromise
THE BEST !
We simply offer you the best value performance products.
Eurodyne Reflash with PowerTapp cable
USD $ 699.99
CAD $ 979.99
Eurodyne ECU Flash with PowerTap cable
The Eurodyne reflash with the PowerTap tool allows you to reprogram your ECU with a Tuned File from the comfort of your home. It includes all the standard Eurodyne "Off-the-shelves" Stage1 through Stage2+ (if applicable), all you need is a Windows-based Laptop and an internet connection.
The standard Stage1 tune is great for any OEM car with 91oct, offering outstanding performance increase. You can also choose Stage1+ if you have access to 93oct for even more performance. The Stage2 is reserved for enthusiasts with an after-market downpipe and an Intake system.
*** For Stage2 and above, if your car is equipped with a DSG transmission, you might require the DSG tune.
Complete Flashing Solution From The Confort Of Your Home
The reflash does not require ECU removal, and with the PowerTap flash tool, you can perform the reflash on your own with a windows laptop and an internet connection. You can also revert it back to OEM with the same flashing tool.
The Stage1 and Stage1+ software are perfectly optimized for a completely stock vehicle, for either 91oct or 93oct. This reflash offer the best performance for the money.
The stage 2 software requires a downpipe and an air intake system (and DSG software if your car is equipped with a DSG transmission). This stage2 is optimized to take advantage of the reduced Exhaust and Intake restriction in order to maximize engine power.
Once you have purchased the reflash, you can switch between available file versions, including stock software for no additional charge from Eurodyne. The included flash software will allow you to do data-logging and supports some diagnostic functions such as clearing fault codes. We have also added to the ability to scan and recode some other modules in the vehicle.
Performance Flashes are available for the following vehicules:
- A3 2006-2008 2.0TFSI (Stock: 200hp/207lb-ft - Stage1: 255hp/307lb-ft)
- A3 2009-2014 2.0TSI (Stock: 200hp/207lb-ft - Stage1: 258hp/295lb-ft)
- A3 2015-2019 1.8TSI (Stock: 175hp/190lb-ft - Stage1: 240hp/255lb-ft)
- A3 2015-2019 2.0TSI (Stock: 217hp/258lb-ft - Stage1: 287hp/328lb-ft)
- S3 2015-2019 2.0TSI (Stock: 296hp/280lb-ft - Stage1: 356hp/366lb-ft)
- RS3/TT-RS 2015-2019 2.5TFSI (Stock: 362hp/343lb-ft - Stage1: 429hp/422lb-ft)
- A4/A5 2006-2008 2.0TFSI (Stock: 200hp/255lb-ft - Stage1: 255hp/305lb-ft)
- A4/A5 2009-2015 2.0TSI (Stock: 217hp/267lb-ft - Stage1: 264hp/330lb-ft)
- S4/S5 2009-2016 3.0TFSI (Stock: 333hp/350lb-ft - Stage1: 428hp/370lb-ft)
- GTI MK5 2006-2008 2.0TFSI (Stock: 200hp/207lb-ft - Stage1: 255hp/307lb-ft)
- GTI MK6 2009-2014 2.0TSI (Stock: 200hp/207lb-ft - Stage1: 258hp/295lb-ft)
- GTI MK7 2015-2019 2.0TSI (Stock: 217hp/258lb-ft - Stage1: 287hp/328lb-ft)
- Golf R Mk6 2012-2013 (Stock: 272hp/258lb-ft - Stage1: 320hp/327lb-ft)
- Golf R Mk7 2015-2019 2.0TSI (Stock: 296hp/280lb-ft - Stage1: 356hp/366lb-ft)
- Golf 2015-2019 1.8TSI (Stock: 175hp/190lb-ft - Stage1: 240hp/255lb-ft)
*** All power figure are for a completely stock car with base 91oct tune